Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Kiss You I Must

A short time ago, at a party far, far away in Wagner, Oklahoma, Ouma Kay came across...

...the wisest Jedi master of them all.


Hey don't laugh. You don't want to make him angry.


That's better.

Yoda was gracious enough to sit for a photo op with Olivia and his new friend Super-Kaden. Coincidentally, Yoda also seems to have a problem with direct eye contact.

But as we all know, even Jedi masters can be influenced by the power of the dark side.

Kiss or kiss not. There is no try.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just squealed. You made me squeal at my computer screen in the middle of work. Quite loudly.
The weird looks from my workmates are totally worth it. That was great. Ben is getting so big!

M. K. Gatewood said...

So Adrienne really did get her little Yoda-baby, as she predicted. It's clear the Force is with him!

Michelle said...

NO WAY!!! What a cutie!!!! I totally understand and LOVE Miranda's comment. Wow. What fun!