Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Trailing Off

Today we'll go heavy on the media, with pictures by Jenny Connell for Ben's 2-year-old pictures. Our time at the hospital filming the commercial went great. Adrienne did most of the talking, Ben did most of the playing, and I was just there to be the trophy husband. I'm guessing it will probably be another month or two before it airs, but we'll let you know when it will be on TV around here. And maybe if I ask nicely, they'll let me post it here as well.





5 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT pictures!!!! Love the bubbles pictures --- you all look great! I love Ben's obvious looks of joy. We love you all!

Anonymous said...

Love the picturesm, especially the bubble ones! Love your little family growing up so much, you all look so happy and healthy! Thank you for sharing these, and all your steps along the way, although I'll probably never meet you all I really love feeling part of this journey!

Alyssa: said...

Hi Gatewoods!
It's Alyssa (from St. John)...I wanted to let you know that Ben's Miracle Minute is now live on St. John's website! So now that he's famous, you'd better get him an agent! :)
I'll send you a DVD of the Miracle Minute as soon I receive one from Channel 8 and you are certainly welcome to post it to your site!
LOVE the pics of Ben and your family...God is good!!!
Happy Day!
Alyssa

Anonymous said...

Hi,it's Insun from Korea.
I am so so happy to see your happy smiles.
Thank you for giving me a chance to confirm how good God is.
I love you all!

preacherman said...

Beautiful pics of your family. I want you to know that you are in my prayers as you serve God and seek Him. Remember that God is so good even when times are so tough. I will try to visit your blog as often as possible. I loved it. You have a true talent!